100% Pure Dance Inspiration
RhythmJuice is a place to get inspired, learn, and take your dancing to a whole new level. We offer unlimited access to an ever evolving learning environment filled with lessons from top internationally acclaimed instructors. Are you aiming to become a better social dancer, teacher, competitor, or are you just taking your first dance steps? Either way, RhythmJuice has content to suit your needs! Learn More.
Join the Community and Shape the Dream
Calling all Swing Dancers, Organizers, Teachers, Students, DJ’s, Musicians and more… Imagine a community for dancers built by dancers! When you join RhythmJuice, you can help us shape the dream to connect our community in a whole new way. With your contribution and feedback, we will create social networking features and content that will completely enhance our ability to interact. Sign up for the Waiting List!
Unlimited Access and Affordable Learning
Learning can become expensive time consuming. With RhythmJuice, you have unlimited access to all the dance material you need to succeed at a single low monthly fee. Save time and money while working at your own pace, now matter how many lessons you decide to take on.
Connect with Passionate and Friendly Instructors
At RhythmJuice, you are connected to internationally-recognized dance instructors who teach, social dance, compete, choreograph and innovate in their field. Our team is dedicated to providing you with a fantastic learning experience and producing the freshest content. Regardless of your goals, our award-winning instructors will provide you with plenty of information, inspiration and motivation! In the end, if you can’t find what your looking for, just let us know and we will do our best to develop the content! Meet our Instructors
What Can I Learn?
RhythmJuice currently specializes in authentic swing and dances influenced by jazz music from the 1920s, 30s, and 40s. We aim to comprehensively cover this genre of dance and currently have lessons on Lindy Hop, Charleston, and Vernacular Jazz. With every style you will discover multiple Lesson Types as shown below.
- Fundamentals – Everything you need to know to obtain solid basics.
- Technique & Exercises – Enhance your body movement, rhythm, and all dance related skills.
- Routines & Sequences – Full routines and small sequences for jams and competitions.
- Social Variations – Vocabulary and content purely intended for the social dance floor.
- Conceptual – Lessons digging deep into dance theory to get your creative juice’s flowing.
- Air Steps & Tricks – Lifts, aerials, and flashy stuff to impress.
- Fashion, Jazz History, Teacher Training and more coming soon.